Expobar Rosetta - 2 and 3 Group Espresso Machine
"CONTACT US" OR CALL 0800 023 5005 FOR PRICING
The Guru can provide "Machine Only" or a range of "Bespoke Packages" that gives you all you need to serve Espresso based Coffees. Full details shown in (click) Espresso Machine Shop Window and Commercial Coffee Machine Packages
The all new Rosetta Commercial Espresso Machine is another excellent addition to the Expobar range of stylish coffee machines. Over the years Expobars’ presence in the coffee industry has grown from strength to strength. This is thanks to its ability to produce reliable and functional espresso machines with price in mind, without forfeiting style. The Rosetta’s good looks ensure it can take pride of place in establishments where appearance is also of great importance.
The Rosetta is fully automatic with an electronic switchboard to control coffee dosages volumetrically. Featuring Expobar’s usual large automatic water filling copper boilers. Individual heat exchangers per group. It has two lever operated “no burn” Steams Arms. A feature usually only found on much more expensive machines. Plus one Hot Water Tap.
Available as Standard Height and Takeaway Height at no extra cost. Takeaway Height allows for up to 16oz cup sizes to fit under the Group Heads without having to tilt the cup or use shot glasses, as you would with a standard machine.
The Display Control models feature a state of the art LCD digital display, something that is normally reserved for the more expensive espresso machines on the market. This digital display doesn't just tell you the time and date; It allows control of machine functions, shows audit trails and coffee management.
Standard and Takeaway Heights
2 Group - 11.5 Litre Boiler
3 Group - 17.5 Litre Boiler.
- Full Automatic - 4 programmable dose controls/Group
- Auto Fill Boiler
- OPTIONAL 3 and 4 Boiler Barista Models: One Main Boiler plus a 1.5 Litre Boiler per Group for greater temperature control and capacity.
- Individual heat exchangers per group with pressure relief valves.
- Two lever “NO BURN” Steam Arms and one Hot Water Tap.
- Automatic back-flush cleaning cycle per Group.
- Display Control features: Switch ON/OFF timer. Control and monitoring of the boiler temperature through the display. Automatic dosing of hot water. Audit trails and memorization of total brewed coffees.
- Advanced PID sensor to ensure water is maintained at exact brewing temperature.
- Cup warmer to heat your cups to the correct temperature for espresso coffee.
Colours Available: Champagne